20140426

Lavish Alice

(Photos by: Louise Furlow )

DRESS | LAVISH ALICE
HAT | URBAN OUTFITTERS
CARDIGAN | H&M
BAG | TOPSHOP
BOOTS | DR.MARTENS
BELT | VINTAGE
JACKET | ZARA

I have styled up this cute giraffe print double layered cami dress in my own style, adding a belt really showed off the double layer. Creating a pre summer look was really easy with this dress because it's easily matched with many different styles, I chose a really casual look with the mini backpack and dr martens! I think this look would be really great for a festival and they're all coming up pretty soon! Don't hesitate to check out what other dresses they have over at LAVISH ALICE!

Thanks, Elizabeth Gracie x

3 comments:

NIKA said...

A nice dress - really a kind of "Summer Evening Love" kind-a-like OOTD!;)

Have a great Sunday.

Bye,
NIKA Bittner

MILEX said...

Oh love

ensembledeux said...

I love this dress and the print is so cute :)

www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com